AIR DUBAI. SUMMER SOLSTICE TOUR.
Click the links for tickets. See you there.
go seeeee them!
florida/north carolina (by emily driskill photography)
I just miss this band (& these dudes) and everything else in between.
So many good memories attached to this band and the shows. I met the greatest people, met people I looked up to, and created new and wonderful friendships with people that I will never forget.
I miss em too.
my daddy. the real love of my life.
oh my godddd… i need to do this!!!
Tomorrow, we’ll start our official The O.C. rewatch as we tackle the pilot episode to see whether or not it still holds up nine years later (spoiler alert: it does). Until then, here’s the drinking game we’ll be doing for the first few episodes of season one (we’ll obviously have to add some more to deal with Oliver later on). If you’re into watching a train wreck in action, you can follow us on twitter while we attempt this every week. As for the rules, take a drink for the following:
- Any character throws a punch.
- Whenever there’s a lens flare.
- Ryan wears a wifebeater, Marissa wears a miniskirt, or any character randomly wears a bikini to a party.
- Any band is mentioned by name or shown on a poster in Seth’s room. Drink twice if that band’s music is then heard in the episode.
- Anyone says Chino, Newport, California (including the theme song, if you’re self-destructive), or O.C.
- Summer says “ewww” and is super adorable while doing so.
- Ryan glances at someone sideways instead of speaking.
- Seth makes a pop culture reference.
- Marissa cries.
- Anyone mentions a prescription drug.
- Any character on the show drinks. To stay true to her character, drink twice if it’s Marissa.
holla if you’re currently getting drunk alone on a monday night