oh my godddd… i need to do this!!!
Tomorrow, we’ll start our official The O.C. rewatch as we tackle the pilot episode to see whether or not it still holds up nine years later (spoiler alert: it does). Until then, here’s the drinking game we’ll be doing for the first few episodes of season one (we’ll obviously have to add some more to deal with Oliver later on). If you’re into watching a train wreck in action, you can follow us on twitter while we attempt this every week. As for the rules, take a drink for the following:
- Any character throws a punch.
- Whenever there’s a lens flare.
- Ryan wears a wifebeater, Marissa wears a miniskirt, or any character randomly wears a bikini to a party.
- Any band is mentioned by name or shown on a poster in Seth’s room. Drink twice if that band’s music is then heard in the episode.
- Anyone says Chino, Newport, California (including the theme song, if you’re self-destructive), or O.C.
- Summer says “ewww” and is super adorable while doing so.
- Ryan glances at someone sideways instead of speaking.
- Seth makes a pop culture reference.
- Marissa cries.
- Anyone mentions a prescription drug.
- Any character on the show drinks. To stay true to her character, drink twice if it’s Marissa.
holla if you’re currently getting drunk alone on a monday night
my favorite organic vitamin/oil company (barlean’s) is following me on twitter and just tweeted at me because they like my kitty avatar. omg.
i’m so easily amused that it’s stupid.
how is everyone doing, by the way? i know i’ve made myself a stranger over the last few months, but i’m tryin to get back in the tumblr game. i’m also on instagram now (profile is private to keep out the supercreeps, but add me if you’d like @emilydriskill ) reply to this with the most exciting thing you have going on in your life. i would LOVE to hear from you, even if we don’t know each other. :-) or you can submit an ask. whatever. let’s chat.
how are you?
dallas (by emily driskill photography)
Can we bring back this photo? Because it is my ultimate favorite.
I blame Ariana for bringing back my Driskill feels.
edit: So recently I was showing my mother a famous photographers documentary photos and she goes, “I don’t know, Erika, I like that girl’s…Driskills photos so much more” and she went on and on why she did. haha I was proud of my mom for saying that - but also surprised.
GUYS. y’all are way too nice to me. I do Mom Approval.
i need a polkadot dress in my life like REAL BAD, y’all.